Saturday, September 16, 2006

toronto

kk this is the post i've been waiting to do for awhile now! i just couldn't find the time to do it until today!

this isn't actually gonna be a post of anything..it's more of a shoutout to my friends in toronto..i haven't talked to anyone back home for along time, i just do'nt want u to think that i have forgotten about u! i know many things have changed in many of your lives, as do i, but i sincerly hope that u haven't forgotten about me! i will be home one day to visit! miss u all!

in no particular order...here we go folks!

stella - the hottest MILF around! haha! my bestest buddy and friend! i miss u so much. i miss the days when we use to talk and go out for dinner. the days when u bitched and i bitched will never be forgotten! i wish u were here now, cuz i got so many things i wanna vent but no one seems to be able to take ur place! .. love ya! oh oh...and take good care of my god son..christian is growing to be so handsome! i wish i was there to watch him grow..!

magz - my clubbing buddy and best friend, haha! i loved the days when we had, they will never be forgotten! rmb daybreak times? haha..so many good memories! the funniest was after dystrikt...behind my car? haha rmb? omg i really miss those days..i'll never forget our moments! love ya and of course..miss ya so much!

wanda - one of my closest, dearest and hottest friend of all time haha! there were so many times i just wanted to give u a call and pick u up for dinner, then i would recall that i'm half way around the world..it's so sad that things just aren't the same anymore! all the times u would found me to talk were so memorable, i'm glad u are part of my life! i love u so..!

vee - haha damn girl! i miss ur complaining about how u always say u need to lose weight! and the poker nights at ben's house were just unforgettable! i hope that everything is cool for ya now..just rmb..UR NOT FAT! dammit! lol! hopefully we can club when we get back! love ya!

vivian - haha ur so full of shit sometimes it's just so funny! i miss the times u would just make everyone crack up! damn girl i hope u never change! i miss clubbing with u! u and vee would always check out guys, when of course, there was always me to look at hahaha! jokes jokes! miss ya man! much love..

vivioo - my fav. god sis vivian! i miss u oh so much! rmb the days i would just call u, out of the blue, to go out! those days will always be dear to me! i love u so much! i don't know what it is but i feel like i have a responsibility to watch over u! love u so much!

ken - my best friend of all! been through thick and thin together man! i will never forget what u did for me in the past...there are some thingsi 'm not proud of, but u always stuck by me...thx man! love ya! come back and visit me soon!

richard - i know u prob. still suck in snooker but it was always fun to see u get angry! haha! hing dai's forever man! i miss our drinking sessions and illegal races down the streets! lol...so many memeorie were built and will never be forgotton! respects man! love ya!

sam - i wonder if ppl still call u pawong? u were always there for me man! thx! i know you've changed to a better person now! good for u! i miss the times when we get high and drunk together! i will never forget those times! miss ya man!much love bro!

alan - sai lun..or dai lun now? u and sam always knew how to make the crowd laugh! i miss those times when we fucked around p-mall! i wish we could just get high again! so many memories and so many good times we had! i hope everything is going well for u now! much love bro..miss ya man!

andy - i know u may never forgive me, for what happened in the past but i really hope u can! i'm sorry for everything! i know u were always there for me and treated me like a real brother! im sorry..from the bottom of my heart! i will never ever forget those times u stuck up for me and those times we spent growing up! love ya man!

chi, duncan, jackie, ah to, min, will, tommy, thomas, jazzy, lucy, jen chu, ash, rachel, ben, calvin, christine, anna, sylvia, karen, lily, khoang, jack, tran, jen y, yin, mandy, joanna, sam s, david and...argh..too many to name, sorry folks!

to everyone else..i never forgot about u, just don't know what to say! everything is so messy now..i feel like i missed so much and if i go back things would definately be different! we have all gone our seperate ways in life and time won't allow me to get back everything!

i'm sorry if i missed anyone out..i didn't mean to!

toronto peeps..i miss u all...close or not, you will always be with me! much love from sg..respectz....

Richie!

No comments: