Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Coming Soon

Alright folks....


Been busy at work with the weird timings i haven't been able to sit in front of the computer and blog.

Banquet so far isn't as bad as i thought, however, i'm quite vexed that i have to stay for 8 weeks before going into catering sales. I mean, fuck, i don't wanna be in banquet. I'd rather bloom potential elsewhere. On a brighter note, my time isn't being wasted and i am learning quite a bit. I'm being trained as a captain right now and in no time, i'll be coordinating my own functions. This doesn't defeat the point though. I want to leave cuz well honestly speaking, i'm just too lazy.

I wish i could just do 4 weeks of banquet and concentrate the rest of the 8 weeks in catering sales. That would just be magnificent! Human Resource has been kind enough to sympathize and shown concern for me learning, that's why they want me to stay for at least 6-8 weeks. All in all, i am a trainee and the main point is to - LEARN!

That's the update so far from work.

Oh, do come back sometime this week around wednesday or thursday. If i'm not too tired i'll be uploading the pix from the BBQ we had prior to then new year. Thx amy fro loading them and e-mailing them to me.

I can't wait to share the pix with y'all. It was a grand day!

Alright, headed to bed, gotta work tmr!

peace y'all!

No comments: