Tuesday, May 01, 2007

not much

not much to update.

I mean everything is the same. Routine work i guess you could say.

Liang left lastnight which was a bit of a disappoinment. She won't be back for atleast 2 months. Elliott and I will be planning a trip to Beijing, early july, to visit her. Hopefully all goes well.

I hate working under the sun 24/7, but atleast it's fun. I've been hearing complaints from eunice and i guess alan too (from his blog). I mean, besides the heat and everything i'm alright. Though i do the occassional casual labour and all, but it's very simple service, so i don't really mind.

However, i am still counting the days to my higher dilpoma coarse in july. it's just the feeling of being able to sit and sleep in class that makes me wanna go back =)

Alright, i'm headed to bed not ci'm pretty tired. Gotta get up early tmr for work. Look forward to a more elaborate post by friday.take care.

peace!

No comments: