Sunday, November 26, 2006

tired of everything!

[Song] Marques Houston - I Can Be The One

i'm so tired of everything!

been doing so many projects and assignments...i just can't seem to focus on what's important to me! juggling time has never been so difficult! the ppl around me seem to have it so easy..why am i stressing?

I believe most of this stress is because i'm putting alot of un-neccessary weight on my shoulders. The mentality of being a group 'leader' gets my nerves all rattled up. For instance, i've got a video to compile in less than 1 week. this video will display our final year project, from head to toe. I wanna make it memorable for me and my fellow classmates. This 1 video has already put me in the slumps. I took up the responsibility of handling our Econs project and Principle of Communication project...the econs took me 5 hrs to compile and edit..god knows how long it will take to write up 2,500 word essay for our communication project. On top of that, i gotta do a 1000+ word individual essay...all by dec. 1st 2006! argh...1 word...STRESSED!

Besides trying to juggle my time...my mind is filled with love issues, yet again! feelings i thought have left my mind, body and soul seem to be on the rise again. what to do? there's no time to pursue it, no money to do anything and just too much things going on in my life to care. Hopefully, this will help me take my mind off things...maybe not..but whatever the outcome...i'm kind of glad i feel this way. <--you may not understand what i'm trying to say, cuz i sure as hell don't!

on other, more 'happy' notes..

went to rio's house on fri night! He was most generous in opening his home to our classmates for a thanksgiving dinner! his house is HUGE...i've only lived in a house like his twice in canada, and they didn't last more than a year..so sad! but the dinner really brought back memories of canada, friends and old-times. I seriously...no doubt about it..wanted to burst into tears after seeings the turkeys butt..i guess besides relationships, school and time management...i'm getting a tad home sick as well.

did i mention he has a karaoke system in his house? it seems like one of those from a KTV haha! so advanced...he said it cost like 500 bucks..my jaw dropped in shock!

I lost 20 bucks in show hand w/ thomas, elliott, zeke, nelson and john...so sad...i wanted to teach them how to play texas hold 'em ..but if i'm not wrong, the majority wanted to play show hand..i miss texas hold 'em days..damn..thinking about it is getting me worked up, argh!

I feel so sensitive to minor issues right now..maybe cuz my body is in shock. i've just completed HALF of the video conversions for the video, totalling 8hrs of work...i still got quite a bit of data to finish...damn!

THX rio for everything...it was much appreciated! it was a great night of chilling, drinking and singing haha!

...fuck it..pix time...




MmMm...wonderful!



another view



It tasted..so good! damn!



the turkey and the butt that almost made me cry haha!



i miss those BIG ass turkeys u find in canada lol!



This hat can actually be folded into a fan lol!

No comments: